A ROBUST PLATFORM FOR TODAY, THE RIGHT INVESTMENT FOR TOMORROW.
Built on a proven platform, the IMS3000 provides you with cost-effective and reliable performance, backed by Dolby’s industry-leading technology and support.
The IMS3000 comes with a robust feature set, flexible storage options, and an exclusive scalable design built on a framework ready for tomorrow.
Now offered with audio processing disabled, the IMS3000 can be paired with any external processor such as the Dolby CP950, Dolby CP850, or activate the internal audio processor via the new enablements.
Easily enable Dolby 5.1*, 7.1*, or unlock the full power of Dolby Atmos* immersive audio and deliver unforgettable sound experiences to your audiences.
A specific IMS3000 model (IMS3-L-NB) is now offered for cinema LED wall applications (consult the price list for details). The IMS3000 remains the platform of choice for current and next generation server developments.
DOLBY INTEGRATED MEDIA SERVER IM3000 FEATURES
Support for accessibility products including Dolby Fidelio and CaptiView or other SMPTE ST430-10 devices
• Dolby and RealD® ghost busting (user selectable)
• Ingest through eSATA, USB 3.0, or Ethernet (up to 500 Mbps) • 4×GPI
• Linear timecode (LTC) output
• Live-event Ethernet stream support
• Internal scaling and de-interlacing up to 4K
• JPEG 2000, MPEG-2, H.264 decoding
• 4K 60 fps (On select NEC projectors and LED walls)
• Play from Shipping Drive
• HDMI 2.0 4K 60fps with HDCP 2.2
• HDMI Rec.2020 input to P3 color gamut conversion
• HDMI 4K downscaling to 2K
• Dolby Pngest
• Play while ingest
• Ingest while IMS3000 is powered down**
*License purchase required
** This feature is only available with the NAS-only storage option (IMS3-B-EN, IMS3-C-EN, IMS3-N-EN SKUs) *** Contact customer support for list of supported NAS devices and models.
©2013-2020 Cine Project Italia Srl - Via Giannino Degani, 10 - 42124 Reggio Emilia - p.iva IT02545920353 - All rights reserved. Ottimizzazione Website: Il Polo Digitale